Are you looking for a marketing career where your efforts will directly contribute to the success of the firm? Do you want to engage with a company with a mission to support the country’s food supply? Consider joining an established team that plans, designs and builds food-processing facilities throughout the U.S. We have a great story to tell, and you may be just the right person to share it!
We seek a creative and talented individual who can take a lead role in capturing the firm’s core mission and sharing it with prospective clients through a variety of marketing channels. Communication of this mission is accomplished by employing progressive digital marketing tools. Marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot and Salesforce are used to create and nurture leads. Inbound leads are generated through website content creation and online advertising campaigns. Outbound leads are gathered through industry tradeshow events and print advertising.
As the Marketing Specialist for our firm, you will see the clear impact of your efforts. Together with a marketing assistant, you will create a wide variety of materials. You will work directly with the firm’s leaders to communicate with and qualify the leads you generate. Responsibilities include the following:
- Creative Development: Lead the effort to develop the overall story and distinctive message of the firm. Prepare an annual plan/editorial calendar for communicating the message. Develop proposal materials, project case studies, resumes and brochures to support and enhance the firm’s image and message.
- Inbound Marketing: Develop content for the website and keep the site dynamic and current. Utilize HubSpot to create content for blog posts, landing pages, website calls to action, email campaigns, social media campaigns and white papers. Develop all content with the goal of SEO optimization for strategic market segments. Develop and maintain online campaigns using platforms such as AdWords.
- Outbound Marketing: Develop campaigns for marketing the firm’s presence at trade shows and conferences. Develop and implement strategy for promotion on the trade show website and print publications in order to maximize exposure at the show and attract engaged visitors. Travel to attend trade shows and network at conferences, provide support to staff and communicate with leads.
- Lead Nurturing: Utilize HubSpot and Salesforce to initiate and track conversations with leads generated from website visits, trades shows, and call ins. Work with the firm’s leaders to qualify the potential for lead conversion.
- Marketing Analytics: Develop, maintain and track effectiveness of campaigns and strategies. Set up metrics for measuring various campaigns and marketing efforts. Utilize Google Analytics and understand how to implement and set up Google Tag Manager.
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Business, or other relevant field of study
- Experience: 5-plus years of relevant experience preferred
- Communication: Excellent written and interpersonal skills essential. Must be able to synthesize basic technical information (gathered from experts and clients) into focused text. Must present a professional demeanor and be eager to introduce the firm and its services in a variety of venues, from trade shows and seminars to phone conferences and meetings. Enthusiasm is crucial!
- Software: working knowledge of the following :
- MS Word and MS Excel
- HubSpot and Salesforce CRM
- Joomla or WordPress (or a willingness to learn Joomla)
- Software: basic understanding or willingness to learn the following:
- Adobe InDesign
- HTML and CSS
- Zapier for connecting web apps
- Google Tag Manager for setting up website tracking
About Food Plant Engineering:
Food Plant Engineering, LLC is a specialized company that serves food production, processing, and distribution facilities that are expanding, renovating or building. We have been design leaders in this industry for 65 years and our team is growing.
Each member of our team takes personal responsibility for making our firm a success. The staff is closely-knit and supportive. Should you join FPE, you will be part of a bright, highly motivated and versatile group of professionals who value their commitment to designing and constructing facilities for the safe production of food.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching 401k, medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, flexible hours, paid company holidays, and paid vacations.
How to Apply:
We request that you submit your interest in this position online using the form in the upper right (scroll up). If you would also like to supplement your online submission, please mail your information to:
Marketing Specialist Position
Food Plant Engineering
The Hendon Redmond Group
10816 Millington Ct, Suite 110
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242