Caruso Foods: Facility for Storage and Processing of Vegetables.
- Provided planning, engineering, and architectural services for a 30,000 sq. ft. build-out and renovation
- Facility for packaging and distribution of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Processing line for husking, washing, and packaging fresh corn
- Sorting and retail packaging lines for tomatoes and potatoes
- Partial-peeling and retail packaging lines for onions
- Ripening rooms for bananas included in layout
- Assembly line for retail gift and holiday baskets
"You know everything there is to know about the food industry...how to set up a good, safe plant, USDA issues, sanitation issues."
Jim Caruso, President
Caruso Foods, Inc.
View the embedded image gallery online at: