Ohio University: Shively Dining Hall Renovation.
- Hendon & Redmond designed the kitchen operation and servery area for a large university dinning hall.
- Project involved the engineering and food service design of a 25,000 SF food preparation, warewashing, and service areas.
- The food production kitchen, storage and warewashing were completely redesigned utilizing both new and existing food service equipment.
- The servery area consists of various concept locations. These areas are located throughout the dining hall area and include all new food service equipment:
- Island Soup and Salad Bar
- Various beverage areas
View the embedded image gallery online at: